Your carpet is a living encyclopedia of every place your shoes went. But not all memories should be kept. If you want to erase the muddy footprints, the coffee stains, and the odour of that meal you tried to cook five months ago, call 01869 396 039 and book professional carpet cleaning from Val's Cleaners in Bicester. We use only effective, toxin-free detergents that protect the fibres of every kind of carpet you might own. Our methods are completely safe for any pets you are having.
Various Methods for Carpet Cleaning in Bicester
Every carpet cleaning service we deliver is done using professional Prochem machines and specialised eco-friendly detergents specifically made for the carpet you have. Val’s carpet cleaners in Bicester can perform several different cleaning techniques, but the most universal and used ones are dry cleaning and the hot water extraction method.
- Carpet Dry Cleaning – This method of carpet cleaning is preferred when treating delicate rugs with easily damaged fibres. After a quick inspection aiming to determine the specific material your carpet is made of, the technician will hoover and pre-treat the stains that are visible. Val's Cleaners in Bicester use different detergents for specific stains and materials, so that every spot is treated accordingly. Then, a specialised powder is distributed evenly onto the whole carpet. It absorbs all the grime, dirt, and dust, that in the end can be easily hoovered.
- Hot Water Extraction Method – This one is used on every carpet or rug made of synthetic or wool materials. After the initial large-debris clean, all the stains and high traffic areas are pre-treated with the right detergent. Then a professional machine is used to spray hot water under high pressure. Dust, grime, germs, and all kind of stains are eradicated and the water is being sucked back, leaving only 5% moisture in the carpet. This makes it possible to dry for only 3-4 hours, depending on the room circumstances.
- The Prochem machines Val's Cleaners in Bicester use for carpet cleaning are also ideal for upholstery cleaning, mattress cleaning, curtain cleaning, sofa cleaning and other domestic cleaning procedures.
- For a longer lasting effect, you can ask for a Scotchgard protector. This is a spray that makes an extra layer above your carpet, that protects it from absorbing any liquids.
Benefits You Get When Using Val’s Carpet Cleaners in Bicester OX26
- Professional and vetted equipment
- Toxin-free and eco-friendly detergents
- Certified and experienced cleaners
- Around the clock, 24/7 customer support via phone, mail or web chat
- Same-day service availability
- Booking slots during the weekends and Bank Holidays
- 100% insured services
- Discounts when you combine it with another service like end of tenancy cleaning
Order Quality Carpet Cleaning for Your Home in Bicester Today!
One phone call at 01869 396 039 is what separates you from receiving a free carpet cleaning quote. Our friendly operators are awaiting your calls 24/7. You can also write to them through our website chat located at the bottom right corner. A third way of receiving your free carpet cleaning estimate is by filling in our booking form.